iTube 3.8.10 APK for Android
More about iTube
iTube allows you to utilize YouTube’s video collection as a music player that you can play and store for later. Once you stream a video or music it will save it in the cache. Now you don’t need to stream it again with an internet connection. The app allows you to organize streamed videos into playlists and bookmark them for later.
How does it work?
The iTube application works by storing information in cache once you have played a video on it. This way you save the internet data and can access the video without a connection. With iTube, you can enjoy listening to audio and videos similarly by easily minimizing the player.
The best feature of this app is that once you have played audio or video through this iTube, it will be able to play whenever you want or wherever you want without consuming your mobile data. On another plus side, it also gets rid of all the ads that appear for the first time preview. This way you will never be interrupted by those bothersome ads.
Follow these steps to use iTube
You will need to install through an APK file which requires the activation of the “Unknown sources” option within Settings and then Applications.
- Open iTube app search for music videos by name or artist through the search engine.
- Click on the cover of each song to play it. A notification will pop up telling you that the video is downloading for the first time.
- Press on the symbol represented by a star to add it to your playlist.
- In the history tab represented by a clock you can view all the videos you’ve searched for and played, and that you can play once again even offline (they’re marked with the word cached in red).
- Simply select any of the downloaded videos to watch it or listen to it if you want to work on something else.
- One of the best features of iTube is that no adds will appear once you play the videos from the cache.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 3.8.10 (67)
- File size:
- 11.8 MB
- March 27, 2020
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)